Teachers

 Dughdhena dhenuhu kusumen valli shilen bharya kamlen toyam, gurum vina bhati na chaiv shishyah shamen vidya nagari janen.

Greetings to all reading this. This is Tanishka Khade. Well, did u understand the meaning of the Sanskrit shlok? The meaning of this is as cow without milk, branches without flower, water without lotus, knowledge without peace, and a town without people do not glorify. In the same way, a disciple or student without a guru or teacher does not glorify.

Teachers whom I don’t have words to describe but I can surely say that they are the best people I’ve ever known. Teachers who don’t teach us but mold us into better people in many ways like education, confidence, sports, etc. They are the people who help us to find ourselves, who we are, and who we should be. Have you ever wondered how this world could be without teachers? Surely, it wud be nothing. I’m not a psychologist nor an examiner to tell this but there are people who say that 'ahh!? That boring teacher who teaches that subject! Oh, I hate her.' I’m also not so experienced to talk about this but remember people who thought saying this was cool enough and were great are sitting at their home searching for jobs and people who respected their teachers are just very successful, and there are who they wanted to be and have achieved many milestones. They are many examples like these. Teachers are the backbone of our society. Let me tell you this, whatever I’m talking today at this point is all because of my teachers who taught me how to talk, write n many things. They continue to teach and work for us without thinking of themselves.

Teachers can be anyone who teaches u good it can be ur parents, school teacher, siblings, etc. From them leads the ideas and thoughts, that one day each one of us will use to provide back into the society. I would like to extend my gratitude to every teacher for selfless service and dynamic support and guidance. We are always grateful for that.

I have found guidance, discipline, love, and friendship all in one person. Thank you dearest teacher for all your life lessons.

Thank you

 

 

Comments

  1. Beautiful Thoughts for Teacher. Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is worth reading 😊 loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. God bless you beta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to learn that Tanishka has written such beautiful lines for the teachers, I really appreciate her confidence and capabilities to have written so wonderful, may God bless her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment